And so the answer to the readers question as to why do I want to bump into my ex on the street?
I want him to see how I’m better off without him!
Post-him I’ve changed in many ways possible:
- Ditched the hideous glasses, moved on to contacts
- Wear minimal make-up to enhance the eyes
- Gained weight to finally look healthy and not anorexic; even went up a cup size! Wee 🙂
- I eat so much more not ‘cos I need to, more like I love to
- I hang out more often with my friends; whether for clubbing, shopping, coffee, basically anything
- I have more guyfriends on my contacts list aside from my brothers’ numbers
- I’m not afraid to smile to strangers on the street
- I love dressing up when I head out to paint the town red
- I date more than one guy at any given time. (Heh!) I didn’t know it wasn’t a crime to date more than one!
- I laugh more, smile more and cherish my loved ones more
- I stay home more often when I don’t have plans with friends, voluntarily
- I do only things which I like & don’t seek approval from others
- I drive my own car, have my own Class 3 license
- I work hard for my money and party harder
- I put my family on top of my priority and nobody else comes tops
So tell me, how can I not want to show him how awesome I feel nowadays? Actually, I have more reasons but I shan’t let myself be too high up in the sky to forget my roots. Actually I know I won’t. I’m surrounded by people who love me the way I am and won’t change me to anything else so why should I worry?
Thanks be to God for his wonderful and marvellos intervention when the need arises.