Two words: SELF LOVE.
We all have highly experienced inner meaniepants aka internal critics and saboteurs, but don’t practice loving ourselves enough. Self love is the cornerstone to a life that works and works well!
Today, list 10 things (yes, TEN) you love/like/appreciate about you. Stand in front of a mirror and say them, write them down, tell a friend, email me, or get creative with the prompt any which way you want.
It’s time you saw yourself as others see you, sparklepants! As the gorgeous, amazing, talented, creative, loving, compassionate and authentic person that you are.
10 Things I love / like / appreciate about ME:
- I love how large my eyes are and how seductive my mole sits on the outer rim of my eyes.
- I love how sexy the nape of my neck is and how the curve form right down to my hips.
- I love the fact that I have a generous set of hips which means I should hope for more kids! 🙂
- I love my fiercely independent nature of my being that won’t answer to any other man except for my parents.
- I love that I am financially independent and can have enough funds for my foreseeable future and family.
- I love that I can make others smile just by my warm smile and friendly persona.
- I love that I do not have Facebook so as to maintain that aura of mystery within me.
- I love that I am highly protective of my circle of family and friends and I don’t let naysayers affect any of them.
- I love that I have great ambitions to spur me further into the future; it’s just about getting the timing right!
- I love that streak of adventure within me that isn’t dampened by the forces of circumstances; I am willing to work hard for it so as to ensure a better life for myself and my family.
PS: I can actually do more than 10 if I was given the choice! Teehee.